looking forward to reading this modulle. additionally, this blue font is so hard to read on this white background.
Caers & Crannogs #2
A downloadable Zine
HUGE THANKS TO YOCHAI GAL!
We now have this zine available in booklet form!
ALSO, STAY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A PREMIUM LF OSR PRINT RUN!
Issue #1 available here: https://lfosr.com/product/caers-and-crannogs/
WHAT IS THIS ZINE?
Caers & Crannogs is a zine for the NSR adventure game Cairn. Cairn is produced by Yochai Gal and is based on the games, Into the Odd and Knave. This zine seeks to present additional rules, alternative rules, new items and spells, new backgrounds and loadouts, settings, potential adventures, and lots and lots of random tables. This is Issue #2, Issue #1 introduced us to THE OTHERWORLD, an Iron Age Celtic world of the fair-folk, and this Issue will dive deeper into that setting with dungeons, adventure site, and more and more lore. I hope you enjoy!
WHATS IN THIS ZINE?
- Rules for Hex-Crawling and Overland Travel
- Procedures for Dungeon Delving and for stocking dungeons
- Mechanics for building Hill Forts and Castles
- Random Tables for generating Settlements and Clans
- Charts for creating unique Tartans
- The Nine Sacred Woods and what they are used for
- Dolmenring, a short dungeon for introductory adventures
- IMPORTANT TEXT FIXMay 31, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.